Sep 20, 2010

Wes + Erin


What a FUN wedding! These two are truly meant for each other. Erin is laid back and up for a good time. Wes is a genuine gentleman and so kind. They are so in love and have the most wonderful families who will love and support them through it all. Thanks for a wonderful day- Erin I almost posted the "grannies" but I figured you're sisters would post them all over facebook- I opted out even though you probably wouldn't have cared! Hope you had a wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii.- Tana


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tana, the pictures turned out so well!! I love the one of the 4 of us with Mom and me in the hats.... You have such a good eye for framing pictures. And ha!, no "grannie" pics online yet but I'm waiting for Hai to put them up. :) Thank you for everything, you are the best. I'll call you this week. xo Erin