Jul 10, 2012

Hailey + Rhett

One of the most beautiful weddings I have been to yet- and one of the most fun too! Thanks for the good times and laughs it really was a blast to take pictures at your wedding and to just be there with you guys the whole day. Hailey you were so calm and relaxed- taking in each moment and of course Rhett- well- you were just Rhettski! It is clear that the two of you are- really in love. I pray that you will always keep God at the center of your marriage and that  threw the years you only grow closer to Him and together. I've been around the two of you as individuals on many occasions and have witnessed many different stages and times in your life- I've even watched you  guys "grow up"- that's making me sound really old  and I am thrilled that you guys found each other. Good luck in the future- I will be praying for you guys. Here are just a "couple" of the many many photos. -Tana

























No comments: