Jul 8, 2013

Doran Family- Seeley Lake

What an amazing morning drive to Seeley Lake- I enjoyed the peace and quiet of driving in a vehicle without three noisy kids in the back seat, but don't kid yourself - I cranked the music and jammed out a little bit too. I took in the views and praised God that I'm so blessed to live in Montana. This year I was able to capture a few pictures at the cabin where the Doran's stayed for a week- what a beautiful place to spend time with family! It started out bright and sunny, but quickly turned to clouds and some light rain- but that's OK- kids still love swimming even if it's in the rain. Thank you for inviting me to take pictures at your cabin- it's always fun to spend time with your family- whom I love and enjoy dearly!!! -Tana

















No comments: