Mar 22, 2010

4-Guns

The wind was harsh and cold- real cold...at one point I thought man a nice warm cozy studio with coffee and hot chocolate sounds real good right now, but then I thought BORING! This family is so much fun and they deserve better. After a few stops and to much wind I got in my car and prayed all the way to the last stop- Lord please just let something work out I'm in need of a miracle....and it never fails- God is so good. We met in the ally near the new CTA building and the most amazing thing happened. A great guy said, "Would you like to bring the shoot inside- use the whole building." I stood there in shock for a moment and said that would be awesome- and it was! The kids had so much fun exploring - if you haven't had a chance stop by and check it out do it is truly something else. Thanks for a great shoot- it was so much fun even if you are crazy Cat fans!- Tana
 

No comments: