Mar 15, 2010

Doran's

Ok- I might be a little biased but this is definately one fun and cute family. I did my student teaching under TanDee 5 years ago and it has been so much fun watching her family grow. TanDee is an amazing person-  down to earth honest and true (Casey is too just in a different way!) I'm so blessed that I ended up in her room and that we've become good friends....umm such good friends that during the photo shoot I said, "TanDee cute new shoes, did you just get them...." and as the words came out my mouth I was thinking oh no I bet she just got them for her birthday...the birthday I just forgot...oops anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you enjoy the photos- I haven't even had a change to look through all of them, but here are a few that caught my eye.- Tana
















No comments: